cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Moni message on JDBC to IDoc Senario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a issue on creating JDBC to IDOC senario, In that there is no moni message on idoc.I verified the JDBC incoming data by runtime workbench, its working fine. Were do i find the Idoc.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veda,

Are you using EOIO by any chance. When you verify the incoming message in RWB where did you check in Channel Monitor or in Message Monitoring (Adapter Engine). What is the status of the message in Message monitoring?

Regards,
Sathya

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Veda,

Check if the message is successfull at Sender side(cc/Message monitoring) if it is successfull the message should be available in SXMB_MONI.

If the message is errored in MONI check for the error details and try to send the message.

Cheers,

Naveen.

former_member189387
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Are you using Integrated Configuration ?

If so it will be visible in RWB message monitoring (Adapter ) . Else , it will be in moni(SXI_MONITOR ).

check Trace level , logging  enabled in SXMB_ADM-> IE Configuration ..Rumtime parameters ..

In xi system you can use IDX5 to view the inbound IDOCs

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the trace level in SXBM_ADM.

Regards

Harish

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked JDBC communictaion channel monitoring log? is message processed?

if answer is Yes then check for message entry in SXMB_MONI and check pipeline steps.

If message status successfull then go to SAP ECC, execute trasaction code we02 and see inbound IDoc.

i hope you have configured all configuration between PI and ECC.