cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg:Number range for material and vendor combination for inspection lot origin 01

former_member184571
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Need you valuable inputs for the following scenario.

I need number range based on material and vendor combination for inspectio type (01).

For Ex: Material " A " may 5 vendors.

Ex: vendor 1 , vendor 2 , vendor 3 and so on.

can we maintain a number range for this conbination , where each and every inspection lot against this combination should have their own inspection lot numbers.

Waiting for your replies.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Adopt stdn practices as far as SAP is concern, set your logic how it is possible bcoz number range object is single of each object either material , vendor customer or any, if u really need to differentiate then use any text field and assign it mandatory so that user may feed the V1/V2/V3 in that and in reporting u can get as what you want.

Regards

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I recommend you don't try to change SAP standard number range for inspection lot origin "01".

What do you think another field like as "short text"?

Using customer exit "QPL10001", you can add your business login into QALS table when inspection lot is generated.

If interesting, I recommend you implement the enhancement with QM expert (consultant) because most enhancement are critical in SAP.

Regards, DoWook KIM

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear  DayanandBH

Not Possible in STD SAP.