cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PS AUC/fixed asset settlement and for different deprection area

Former Member
0 Kudos

may I know the t-code to settle project to AUC? should we use auto settlement? do we need to manually enter settlement rules in WBS for AUC or should we only maintain settlement rule for final asset settlement?

I have three depreciation area, during settlement, I want in area 01, capitalize of projects, in depreciation area 15, project settlement go to expense, how to do?

my third question, in which kind of project, we can only settle to expense GL account but not co-pa? in which kind of project  we can only settle to PA but not GL?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. CJ88. Auto settlement is recomended. No you do not need to enter settlement rule manually for periodic settlement to AUC. For final asset settlement you need to enter settlement rule.

No depreciation is applied on AUC. After settlement to asset depricaition key will used and it will be same as normal asset.

In cost project we settle cost to cost centre and amount appear in expense GL.

In capital project all expense get capitalized to Asset Under construction/CWIP GL.

Regards,

Pranav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for final asset settlement, I should use aiab or cj88?

assuming final asset PS settlement,I have three depreciation area, during settlement, I want in area 01, capitalize of projects, in depreciation area 15, project settlement go to expense, how to do?

in which kind of project  we can only settle to co-PA but not GL?

if it is cost project, under which scenario we should use settle by settlement cost element?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For final asset settlement use CJ88 but processing type will be full settlement. Try this in testing server. Most of your query will get cleared.

In cost project, cost will be settled to cost centre using CJ88.

After Fulll settlement all process will same as standard asset accounting.

Regards,

Pranav