cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About Downloading of ME Software Update Archive(SUA)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I am new to SAP ME dev, and I want to follow the ME Installation Guide for SDK to build up the IDE. However, when I was downloading the ME Software Update Archive(SUA), I could not find it from where it is written to be.  It is written "It is made available for download on the SAP Service Marketplace under Software Downloads->Support Packages and Patches->A - Z Index->M->SAP MFG Execution->SAP MFG Execution 6.x->Comprised Software Component Versions->SAP MFG EXEC BYVISIPRISE". All I see is the pic below without anything about ME

Can anyone please tell me where I can get the SUA?

Thanks!

Message was edited by: Alexander Teslyuk

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Huchen,

This means that you do not have authorization to access SAP ME content at SMP. You should either ask your colleague who provided you with SMP account credentails, or submit a support ticket against XX-SER-SAPSMP-SWC component to investigate this access issue.

Regards,

Sergiy

0 Kudos

It seems that you did everything right, but simply not allowed to download SAP Manufacturing Execution. It is rather a question of your contract with SAP. Please contact your SAP Account Executive or Client Partner to clarify this.

Regards,

Alex.