cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1:n message split possible through AAE?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario where I need to split the input file for multiple receivers [5 File CC]

I could achieve the same using configuration object with enhanced Interface determination.

Is it possible to achieve the same using AAE?

If yes, please let me know how to do the same.

Thanks

Ray..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try using multimapping concept, i think AAE supports it/

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried, but when I was trying to select the OM, its not listing.

Should I need to create 5 MM, 5 OM and 5 business component for each CC?

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If your 5 messages have different structure then you need to create 5 file channels with different FCC configurtaions but you no need 5 MM 5 OM ..

have you changed occurance in signature tab? in message // operation mapping?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same structure for 5 file channels.

Yes I have changed the signature tab to 0--unbounded.

I have created 5 different inbound async Service interface to use in the operation mapping.

Still I am not able to see the OM available in integrated configuration to configure multiple receivers.

Please help...

Thanks

Ray..

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the strcuture is same then why you need 5 Async interfaces? one service intyerface is suffcient right?

You want to place file in different folders ? or in same folder?

in one mappping only write a logic to generate multiple messages.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

just one async interface is enough...  for multiple receiver agreement as part of my test I have created 5 asynch interface to differentiate.

Now for the scenario, i have 2DT, 2MT, 1MM and 1OM with signature change and duplicate of messages as message1, message2, message 3...

The logic in the mapping is based on plant ID, message1 or message2 or mesage3 is created.

The files are to different folders with 5 different file CC with same business component.

In the integrated configuration, I have configured

the inbound processing with sender file channel

then receiver with just one business component,

under receiver interface tab the OM is not getting listed.

Please let me know how to proceed...

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Now i got your requirement,appologies

You need to create 5 service interfaces (dont duplicate messages 1) and mapping signature tab add message type 5 times and in operation mapping add 5 serviceinterfaces.

Make sure that occurance was changed in signature tab in message/operation mappings.

You need only one receiver bussiness component and create 5 receiver channels and 5 receiver agreements.

If Interface determination not showing up operation mapping then enter operation mapping name manually.

I never worked on AEX so not sure my suggestion works or not, but this is standard in dual stack,.

or

Create 5 different mappings and 5 operation mappings .

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to do it in local processing.

Hence interface determination, receiver agreements and all will not come to my scenario.

I need to build in Integrated configuration only for file pick , split and place in the folders.

5 different mapping with 5 different operation mapping will end up creating 5 business component for each channel and then assign these 5 OM.

any links or blogs for multiple receivers through AAE?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think my scenario can be developed in PI7.3 AEX local processing.

Thanks

Ray..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Multimapping is supported in >=PI7.3 version (but not in <=PI7.11 ICO)

http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2010/10/18/pixi-pi-73-content-based-routing-...

Thanks

Amit Srivastava