cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP:1.007 SRT: Unsupported xstream found: ("HTTP Code 404 : Not Found")

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are using Solution manager 7.1 sp04 version.

please let me know if any sloution for the below.

in basic configuration --> step 3.1 Configure CA wily introscope

we got below error ,

.SOAP:1.007 SRT: Unsupported xstream found: ("HTTP Code 404 : Not Found")

Web service invocation problem on host maws0813.maisap.com and port 8000 protocol : http logical port name : LP_WS_MANAGED_SETUP

Could not ping web service on the solution manager java stack

We checked the SAP notes : 1663549 , 1659135 and 1752309 But no luck.

can you please let me know any idea to reslove this..

Thanks in Advance

---Mani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (13)

Answers (13)

I see it is pretty old post, but just wanted to update the resolution I had for similar problem. We are in Solman7.1 SP7 for 4 months. When I updated central note for latest update and restarted the system, I had the same issue, when I access the Agent administration.  I have found the resolution from the note 1752309 for the issue we had. I have added the parameter sytem/type as DS and restrarted the system. And that resolved the issue we had.

Thanks,

Srini.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have faced the same issue and resolved with this SAP note:  "1663549 - Web service invocation problem caused by Unsupported xstream found ("HTTP Code 401 : Unauthorized") during SOLMAN_SETUP"

The issue was on java UME configuration, was pointing to wrong ABAP client.

Best Regards,

Eduardo Santos

patrick_fey
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Eduardo,

I was facing the same issue, this hint worked fine.

Thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

The issue is solved , thanks for your replys..

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting same failed error with below webservice.

Web service ping failed with (RC=404)for CO_DIAG_WILY_WS_MANAGED_SETUP.

Please let me know if any solution available for this error in Solman 7.1 SP4

Best Regards,

AnilKumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check note SAP Note 1483508  Solution Manager 7.1: Root Cause Analysis pre-requisites and check if your ABAP and Java setps meets the requirement as per this Note.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil ,

Upgrade the LM- service to LM_Service component 7.10 SP04 Patch 5 . I

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mani,

We already have LM-SERVICE  7.10 SP5 in our system,anyother options to fix this issue would be helpful..

Thanks in advance.

AnilKumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sachin,

Have checked the SAP Note 1483508 ,status shows "cannot be implemented" in my system.

Any other solutions for fixing the issue would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

AnilKumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anil,

SAP Note cannot be implemented to the system as it doesnot contains any correction. I would suggest you double check that all recommended correction items  listed in the SAP notes indicated for each Solution Manager Support in SAP Note 1483508 have addressed ( Please refer to the section specific to solman 7.1 Sp04 )

Also confirm the latest LM-SERVICE that you have updated for your solution manager is 7.1 SP04 ?

Regards,

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sachin,

Thanks for your reply.I will check recommended correction items in SAP Note 1483508

We already have LM-SERVICE  7.10 SP5 in our system.

Regards,

AnilKumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you please confirm the exact patch of LM Service...

Former Member
0 Kudos

LM-SERVICE  7.10 SP5 (1000.7.10.5.0.20120504005500)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think the problem is you have updated the wrong patch for LM-SERVICE.  Latest patch of lm-service for sp04 is 7.10.4.5, the patch 7.10.5.0 is valid for 710 sp05.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

Any one had any idea about this issue is fixed SP05 or SP06, Any SAP notes that says that issue is fixed in particular note.

--mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh ,

I have skiped and particular step and completed the rest of steps..

I am particular about that step because i need to configure EWA for java systems and BOBj systems ..

i have already configured EWA for ABAP systems ..

If i patch to SP06 , do i need run solman_setup again , i.e., i need configure everything from beginning ...

Please confrim..

---Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

No you will not have to configure everything from begining.

You will to run the setup again for some steps in configuration.

But It is better to do this because there are lots n lots of bug fixs in SP05 and SP06 plus slight enchancements in some funtionalities.

Best Regards

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

We are facing the same exact issue here. The problem rose only after we upgraded our Solman from SP4 to SP6.

After the upgrade, we found that we need to update most of the steps in the 3 configuration phases (System Preparation, Basic Configuration, Managed Systems Configuration) as if it was a fresh installation.

Moreover we stopped accessing the Wily Interscope on the URL (http://host:8081/workstation)

We believe the reason is because the Logical Port (LP_WS_MANAGED_SETUP) in step 4.3 (Enable Web Service) of the System Preparation phase has stopped working after the upgrade for one reason or another.

We think that if this issue is solved, we will be able to update step 3.1 (Configure CA Wily Interscope) in the Basic Configuration phase and we will be also able to access the Wily Interscope on the URL I mentioned above. 

From surfing the net and the SCN, it seems this is a fresh problem in Solman 7.1 and I think this is some kind of a bug in the system which shows only after upgrading from SP4 to any higher level.

Therefore we have raised an OSS with SAP regarding the issue since Sept 9th and till now we've got no response.

Until we get an answer, if you guys get to know the solution please let us know and if we get the solution from SAP we will share it with you.

Regards

Mutasem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh ,

while i am trying  to Import the wily with Import existing installation tab , Even i give the wrong path also it is taking...

I am able to access the 50000and 8000 links

I have restarted the OS and SAP  , but there is no luck..

please let me know the procedure  to reset entire solman_Setup configuration , so that i can start from the scratch ..

Thanks for u r reply..

--- Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani

I don't think that there is an option available for re-setting Solman_Setup.

The best I can suggest is to skip this step and perform Basic Configuration setup.

Get you Mopz running. Patch your system to SP06. Then re-run the setup steps.

Otherwise open SAP ticket for the same.

Best Regards
Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh ,

We already checked the SAP notes : 1663549 , 1659135 and 1752309 But no luck

strange to see some tabs are disabled..

--Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani

These tabs are disabled because wily is not connected since web services of your system are not available.

Can you check on server if you can access this link:

http://localhost:8000 or http:// localhost:50000.

Last I can suggest is to restart your system.

Best Regards

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh ,

Please find the screen shot below.

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check this note:

This describes the exact problem of what you are facing.

Best Regards

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi ,

Thanks for the reply ,

I have already mentioned in that i have checked the SAP Note 1659135 .

We did not found any solution.

Strange to see some of tabs are disabled in 3.1 step (configure willy introscope step) even in edit mode..

like reload configuration , user managment and etc.,

we have rasied OSS message to sap with high ,since 2 weeks we did not heard any reply from them ..

can any one knows how to  reset the total solman_setup configuration... please let us know.

-- Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani

There is a row for logs just below the setup. Please paste the complete logs and also if possible give the screenshot of this steup.

Best Regards

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurbh ,

I have checked the all SOAP services in SICF , I have re-actived them , But still the issue same.

Let me know how to reset total solman_setup configuration in Solution Manager 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I don't think the issue is with setup. Please check for this note:

Note 797147 - Wily Introscope Installation for SAP Customers.

Please check again if you have followed all the steps mentioned in this note.

Also check for the port, below is the screenshot of our Solution Manager system:

Best Regards

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

it is the webservice invocation issue might be with SM_INTERM_WS user,

can you check the sap note 1659135 - Web service invocation problem on the Solman 7.1

Thanks,

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Saurabh ,

Please let me know what services ( Specify the service names particular) need to be activated through SICF.

Regards,

Mani Bushan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani

Run Tcode- SICF..Under defaul_host--> SAP--> BC-- you should be able to find some services realted to SOAP.. please try to activate it in both Managed system and Solution Manager system.

I don't remember exact service name. But there are services by the name SOAP, as I remember. You can test the url there itself.

Also please check if your Wily is correctly configured and read by Solution Manager.

Best Regards

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos
Hi srikishan,  Thanks for the quick reply I am using productive client as 100 which is copy 001 . The UME is pointing to 100 only. The same point is mentioned in the one if above notes . Our UME settings are good.  - Mani
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani

Please check for the respctive service in SICF - Tcode.

Right click and activate the service and try after sometime. If it does not work, then let us know which service you have activated.

Best Regards

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using the Client 001 on the SolMan ABAP as the UME for the Java stack?

If you have created another productive client as copy of 001, make sure the Java UME is pointing to this new productive client.

Regards,

Srikishan