cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parallel export/import - Unable to get *.SGN or *.TOC files

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone!

I have a little problema and so far i was unable to fix it.

WARNING[E] 2012-09-12 16:46:24.481

CJS-30035  Cannot find any corresponding package *.TOC files in dump directories \\<server>\ml0_export\export_ml0\ABAP and package *.SGN files in exchange directory Y:\export_ml0.

ERROR 2012-09-12 16:46:24.497

FCO-00011  The step createMigrationKeyCmdFile with step key |NW_ABAP_DB|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|8|0|NW_ABAP_Import_Dialog|ind|ind|ind|ind|5|0|NW_ABAP_Import|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|createMigrationKeyCmdFile was executed with status ERROR .

The "\\<server>\ml0_export\export_ml0\ABAP" exists and both DATA and DB have files ( have TOC files).

y:export is a shared disk ( I tried also with a network share "\\<server>\ml0export.....")

The folder y:\export_ml0 have all the SGN files generated.

I copy the paths and put them in windows browser . Both work and point to correct folders .

I'm using sapinst cd's :BS_2005_SR3_SAP_Installation_Master .

Export : Windows server 2003 / sqlserver 2005

IMport : win 2008 R2 sqlserver 2008 R2.

Shared folders/mapped network drive have full acess permissions (Everyone - Full control).

Any ideias ?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Telmo.

To solve you need to jump the error in keydb.xml.

Put OK where is ERROR in xml file and start again with sapinst. This is a bug!!

Good luck.

Former Member
0 Kudos

@Ratnajit I try but no success.

@Nuno your solution work 100%.

points given.

Thank you all.

former_member189019
Participant
0 Kudos

It's not working. By doing this SAP is not able to identify the shared path.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue persists ...

We open a oss message.

Any more ideias ?

Thank you.

Telmo

former_member189725
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can replace the migmon.jar file in the installation directory and check. You download the MIGMON.SAR file from the SAP marketplace , extract it in a temp directory and replace only the migmon.jar file in the installation directory . Take a backup of the existing migmon.jar file.

Also paste the contents of import_monitor_cmd.properties.

Also paste the contents of import_state.properties .

Both the above files are in the installation directory.

Regards

Ratnajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

@Ruchit.

Yes i'm able to read,open and change that files. I gave everyone full control just to exclude that possible problem.

One thing that happend when export was over ... I click "Retry" in the target system and I was able to continue my import without change anything ... I don't understand this.

I will try to do another simulation to check a few things like : Do export with SIDADM , create a share full control with sidadm. start sapinst with option dbhostame in both sides ( source and target)...

Thank you .

Thank you .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Telmo,

Just check if you are able to read *TOC and *SGN files from the target system. This being parallel export/import depends on the signal files. So you gotta get that working.

With Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I start sapinst with sapinst.exe SAPINST_USE_HOSTNAME=<DB virtual hostname (DEST)> and know i have only "missing" TOC files.

In DATA there is many TOC files ...

Thank you

former_member189725
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the SAP product and version ?

Is the export still running ?

Have you check parallel export/import option in the SAPINST dialog ?

Regards

Ratnajit