cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete sales area for a customer?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Are there any BAPIs or Fucntion modules that can delete sales area for a customer? What are the correct parameters should I fill in?

If there's no BAPI or Function module... Kindly please assist me on how to execute the correct transaction to delete it.

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for all the help! It works fine now!

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Rous,

I didnot understand what do you mean by delete a Sales Area. If you want you can remove the sales area set up in IMG Else you can block the sales area for a particular customer using VD05 and Flag for deletion using VD06.

REWARD IF IT HELPS

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

Thanks for the response. I want to remove the sales area set up for a particular customer. You are saying about IMG however I dont know the path where should I go to remove it in IMG...

If you will read my reply to Prasanna, I tried to raise the flag to deletion.. However, what Im not sure if this is the correct way to delete it?

Thanks in advance for your response.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rous,

What I meant to say by IMG is to Remove the Setup of the sales area itself. Then in future you will not have this sales area at all. In case you want to reuse the sales area you have again set up the sales area first

ELSE

You can use VD06 in this case for a particular customer you are putting flag for deletion and system will not allow you to use this sales area for a particular customer. when you try to use system will give pop up saying that sales area is flagged for deletion.

If you want any further clarification, pl repsond

REWARD IF IT HELPS

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rous,

Try VD06

prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

I checked transaction VD06, indeed that it shows details for the sales area of a customer... but how can I delete the sales area data? There is a deletion flag for it? I tried to flagged it to deletion but when I tried to display it again through transaction XD03, it just give me the warning message 'Customer 20000702 is marked for deletion in the sales area selected' then it displayed the sales area...

I checked the KNVV table and the data still exists however the field for deletion flag is raised to 'X'.

I'm not sure if this is the proper way to delete a sales area. Can you please confirm?

Thanks in advance!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Once you put a deletion flag customer master would be dispalyed and in future when ever you want to use customer sales area you can reuse by removing the flag for deletion.

You were correct in using the option Flag for deletion

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

So in my case, I just need to flag it for deletion. How about blocking of data? Should I also block it?

Thanks in advance!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rous,

You can go ahead with putting flag for deletion. I ddi noy understand what do you men by blocking data? once you put flag for deletion then you will not ge able to access the data related to that customer sales area as well. you can only display and view the data but cannot create any transctions using the same.

REWARD IF IT HELPS

regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Rous,

Any feedback on the development. Did your problem get solved.

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi rous,

you could block the customer sales are via the same t-code VD06. Block/Unblock is available under Customer whereby you could put various types of block.

If the sales area is marked for deletion, it would still appear (with message of being marked for deletion). In order that such messages do not appear, you would have to archive your data

prasanna