Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In CL6AN, restriction of class types not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We built a custom role that includes transaction code CL6AN - Class List (ALV) in it. Furthermore, "class type" fields is restricted to values 001, 002, and 003. The auth objects were C_TCLA_BKA and C_TCLS_BER. However, upon testing, user were still able to display values for other class types.

Has anybody encountered the same? Please share how did you solve. We would appreciate any response and inputs for clarification.

Thanks,

Philip

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I quickly checked the source code of this transaction and there are some authorization checks. So have you run ST01 to see what checks are executed in your case.

Cheers

3 REPLIES 3

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I quickly checked the source code of this transaction and there are some authorization checks. So have you run ST01 to see what checks are executed in your case.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

Thanks for looking. Yes, we already performed a trace using ST01 while the transaction code is being executed. Trace result shows auth checks were performed with the same objects defined in the authority-check as specified in the source code.

Do you think this is a bug on the source code?

I have attached a file showing screenshot of part of the trace that failed.

Regards,

Philip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue is now resolved. Applied SAP Note 1770125.