Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order, Delivery date and Material Staging/Availability Date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm facing the following issue:

In a sales order I modified the "Ship to party" partner with a different one.

After do this I verified again the view "Procurement" and I can see that before the change of partner there was for an item as delivery date and material staging/availibility date 23.08.2012 now there is 28.09.2012.

Cannot understand why it happens

Thanks

Best regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether Route is changed after changing the Ship To Party

G. Lakshmipathi

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ha ha---- Direct hit.... luv it (simple n sensible reply)

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your Answer is "Simply Super " Sir.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry but how can I check the route ?

Thanks

Best regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

At item level, you can see "Shipping" tab in sale order where you can see this field.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

is there a way, after changing the ship to party partner to leave the material staging/availibility date (VBEP-MBDAT) and delivery date as before the change of the above partner ?

I can see some items with the same dates before and after the change of the partner, that's why I don't understand.

User doesn't want in VA02 system change the delivery date and material staging/availibility date setting with

a new date (identical for both fields) but would the system leave previous dates as happens for some items

Don't know what are causes of this changes

Thanks

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Plesae understand the logic of delivery date calculation / determination than you will be able to understand whi its changing in your case.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/dd/5607e7545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm

Thanks

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the value of the field route has not been changed in the sales order (value is blank) and is not in use in the system

I verified table VBAP-ROUTE and there aren't any entries for all sales order created until now

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I read the document but I cannot understand why changing a ship to party partner could impact on

delivery date and material staging/availibility fields.

Are the above fields linked to sales order type or customer master ?

Thank you very much

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dear ZAPGUI,

when you change the ship to party in sales order the below things will redetermined automatically

1. Route

2.Taxes have been redetermined

3. Plant and shippting point will be redtermined

4. Delivery date also depend upon lead time maintained in Sales document back ground VOV8

Pleaese check all the above

Best Regards,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

claire_yang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you change the ship-to party then an automatically ATP check is carried. That is, it will redetermine the material available date and schedule the order to a new date.

For the customer in "ship-to party" field, please also check if you have maintianed different unloading point in transaction XD03. Unloading point will also affects deliver time.

Regards,

Claire