cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R/3 side settings required for posting an idoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

what are the R/3 side settings settings required so that I am able to see my interfaces in sproxy transaction

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Check the following link...u will get ur exact answer

<a href="/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies:///people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies

Regards,

Akshay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you ..you are very kind

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

u will be req to have the rfc connection set to xi...soruce sm58.

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

also u may req to luk into <a href="/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies do you activate Proxies?</a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know these settings but you before you make these settings let us just say it is fresh system and is identified as an ls in sld ..this part you have told me I know ...

but the having them interfaces show up in sproxy requires some extra effort ...

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

once the proxies are activated then u may nede to activate the inbound interface and have the method implemented. Inside the method u may need to do some explicit coding or call a f/n module to post the idocs. But without have the proxies in place u will be able to post the idocs.

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this is refered to as server proxies and if u need some insight on the efforts to be put in server proxies refer: <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/6a/e6194119d8f323e10000000a155106/content.htm">ABAP Server Proxies</a>...

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry wrong post

Message was edited by:

Ahmad