cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing error "KOMP-FXMSG= 805"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Greetings.  One of our user is facing the error "KOMP-FXMSG=805" while trying to save a sales order. We use sap PS module, so the sales order will be created with referance to a WBS element and the sales order is not created in R/3 it is created through sap Netwaver Portal web application.

During creation of sales order the user is facing this issue and this issue exists only in production system and we are not able to replicate the issue in Q system. Can anyone guide me on what would be the reasons for this message?  Pls find the screenshot of the error message

Thanks & Regards,

Srini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check below thread.

http://scn.sap.com/message/10750269

Best Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi and Muhammad ,

Thanq so much for your inputs. The rootcasue of this error is some one updated the cusotmer master with no data for filed "Tax Jurisdiction", because of which system is not allowing to create the sales orders for this customer.

We are doing the analysis to know how system allowed the user to chagne customer master with no value for tax jurisdiction which is a madantory field.

Thanks & Regards,

Srini

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As you would know KOMP is a Pricing Structure and hence, I feel, either your pricing condition record is not maintained correctly or the combination itself is wrong due to which, system is throwing that error.  I am not sure on this, but please check once again your pricing master including access sequence.

Incidentally, FXMSG is a message number and in that way, I could not find this number (805) in SE91.  Nevertheless, you can have a look at the following note:-

• Note 336933 - Incorrect deactivation of conditions II

G. Lakshmipathi