cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Byte code Adapter issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

SAP Solution Manager Configuration  Managed Systems Configuration  Step 7 Configure Automatically  Automatic Activity “Byte Code Adapter Installation”  “Open Java URL

Once i click on open java URL , I am getting below error , Please let me know any sloutions for this...

Failed to process request. Please contact your system administrator.

[Hide]

Error Summary

While processing the current request, an exception occured which could not be handled by the application or the framework.

If the information contained on this page doesn't help you to find and correct the cause of the problem, please contact your system administrator. To facilitate analysis of the problem, keep a copy of this error page. Hint: Most browsers allow to select all content, copy it and then paste it into an empty document (e.g. email or simple text file).

Root Cause

The initial exception that caused the request to fail, was:

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: The column 'GROUP' of table 'USERS' is unknown!

at com.sap.sup.admin.abap.rfc.function.data.table.RfcTable.getColumnIndex(RfcTable.java:154)
    at com.sap.sup.admin.abap.rfc.function.data.table.RfcTableRow.getCellAsString(RfcTableRow.java:154)
    at com.sap.sup.admin.wily.jdbc.EMRfcManager.getEMInfo(EMRfcManager.java:793)
    at com.sap.sup.admin.wily.jdbc.EMRfcManager.queryEMByID(EMRfcManager.java:996)
    at com.sap.sup.admin.wily.jdbc.EMRfcManager.getEMbyID(EMRfcManager.java:378)
    ... 100 more

Regards,

Mani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

The issue is solved , we have undeployed LM -service component and deployed it again with 7.10 sp04 patch 5

thanks..

Mani

guilherme_balbinot
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check in the Basic Configuration step 'Configure CA Wily Introscope' is green.

Make sure your ABAP and Java stack are in accordance to the note:

1483508 - Solution Manager 7.1: Root Cause Analysis pre-requisites

Regards,

Guilherme

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jansi ,

Thanks for the quick reply ,

parameters and user , password are correct,

We had problems with wily every where

May be i think , if i am not wrong , we had few problems in wily configuration , it may related that.

1. please let me know if any sloution for the below.

in basic configuration --> step 3.1 Configure CA wily introscope

we got below error ,

.SOAP:1.007 SRT: Unsupported xstream found: ("HTTP Code 404 : Not Found")

Web service invocation problem on host maws0813.maisap.com and port 8000 protocol : http logical port name : LP_WS_MANAGED_SETUP

Could not ping web service on the solution manager java stack

We checked the SAP notes : 1663549 , 1659135 and 1752309 But no luck.

can you please let me know any idea to reslove this..

Thanks in Advance

---Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

make sure you have authorisation to proceed this task,

Check if the user and password provided in the steps 5 "enter system parameters" are correct, and what is the status of create users step? is that goes fine

and also check the status of  wily agent from the Agent administratin UI?

Please check

Thanks

Jansi