cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Requisitions Approval using SUP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to develop a native iOS application using SUP. For this application we list the Purchase Requisitions and details. After that the user can select a specific Purchase Requisition and then approve it. We get the list and details over RFC's. When we 'synchronize' we are able to receive all Purchase Requisition information.

I have no problem when retrieving the data from SUP using MBO. But I don't know how I can sent an approval for a specific Requisition to SAP ECC over SUP?

Can anyone advice me how to do this?

Thanks,

Mendu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mendu,

You need to create an Operation under the same MBO and link that operation to the approval RFC.

You need to call this operation using the corresponding in Object API method and pass the purchase requisition number.

Hope this information helps you. Let us know if you have any issues with this.

Regards,

Guru.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guru,

If I did understand you right then I have to follow the following steps:

1-Create Operation for according RFC

2-Define input-output parameters

3-define Personilzation keys (?)

4-Generate native mobile code

5-How do I call this from the code? Using update() ?

Thanks a lot...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mendu,

Check the below link for code samples.

http://infocenter.sybase.com/help/index.jsp?topic=/com.sybase.infocenter.dc01217.0213/doc/html/jne13...

Note that you need to call the method submitPending() as suggested in the above link, for propagating the changes to the Server and back-end.

Hope it is clear now.

Regards,

Guru.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry but I still don't completly get how to do this. Is there any detailed document which shows this. Or could you write the steps to be done?

Thanks.