cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLM queries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have implemented Sourcing7(SP03). I have below queries on CLM part. Pl help me to understand those:-

• Rebet & Penalty:-We can set/define those at the Master agreement (Term’s tab) and for each line item(line item edit view’s Term tab). What is the difference between this two definition? Where these Rebet/Penalty value will show their impact (means in any saving calculation or report).
  • Can we define Rebat structure?
  • In Master Agreement, Savings tabs is present, where we have to enter manually all the details related to Savings.  I have seen this values are reflecting in one of the Standard MA report called (Agreement Savings Impact for Owner)
  • In the System two more reports present, they are Item Std Cost Savings Projections & Item Std Cost Savings Projections by Supplier. When I am running them report output is giving "0" for column "Cost Savings". I have defined all the fields at the line item Tab(inside tab line item/Terms). I am not able to understand from where that value will come. Is there any relation between Rebet/Penalty and Item cost savings.

Pl help me to understand.

Regards,

Deepak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Deepak,

I hope your doing well, did you find the answer for this post, I have the same questions about penalties, what is the impact? and how thos works with the integration with ECC?

thanks in advance.

Regards