cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is component ESA ECC-SE 605 part of an enhancement package?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to find a standard service for updating a purchase requisition. I have found the service "PurchaseRequestChangeRequestConfirmation_In" which is listed as part of the component ESA ECC-SE 605.

However in our ERP system (which is at Enhancement Pack 5), i am unable to find this service definition.

Please share your experience if you have used it already.

Is the ESA ECC-SE 605 part of an enhancement pack or is it an add-on which has to added separately into the system.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Renjith John Andrews

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Trevor and Oliver for your responses. We want to use the synchronous service in our scenario.

The asynchronous service is part of our system as we are on EhP5 and SAP APPL 6.05.

However, the synchronous service is not present in our system.

My question again would be - do we have to load the component "ESA ECC-SE 605" separately into our system?

Could you please share some info on that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Renjith,

sorry you are right, I forgot to answer the most important part. If you do not already have it, you need to install ECC-SE. For more details please check note 1314651.

Warm regards - Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

This helps greatly....thank you for your response. I should have searched in OSS notes also - my bad.

Regards,

Renjith John Andrews

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Renjith,

if you are looking for an asynchronous service you should follow Trevor's link. If you are looking for a synchronous service your choice was correct. You can have a look to https://esworkplace.sap.com/socoview/render.asp?id=83DC4C026AD211DA36BB000F20DAC9EF&fragID=&packagei...

There you can use the button 'Test with WS Navigator' to execute the service in our demo systems. Use the following input number to change the purchase requisition, or try your own data.

<PurchaseRequestChangeRequest_sync>

<PurchaseRequest>

<ID>10019554</ID>

<Item>

<ID>010</ID>

<RequestedQuantity>100</RequestedQuantity>

</Item>

</PurchaseRequest>

</PurchaseRequestChangeRequest_sync>

You may want to create your own purchase requisition, which can be done with the following simply sample: http://esworkplace.sap.com/socoview/render.asp?packageid=DE0426DD9B0249F19515001A64D3F462&id=25398A6...

I hope this helps. Best regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Renjith,

I think you may be looking at the wrong service interface...For inbound to ECC Purchase Requisition (create or change), please see this one:

http://esworkplace.sap.com/socoview(bD1lbiZjPTAwMSZkPW1pbg==)/render.asp?id=B0C3F76D9BCF11DB2B24000F...

Also read through the business context. Ideally you would want a functional person advising which is the correct one to use (they should know this), this could avoid lots of confusion.

You'll also notice that it was last shipped with EHP 6 for ECC and first shipped with EHP 3, so will find it in your SAP APPL 6.05 Software component.

Regards, Trevor