cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RF screens for Receptions from Production

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Here is the question, actually I'm doing receipts from production using RF in EWM using batches, the manufacturing date it is required but the RF transaction only aks for Best by Date, therefor the batch is created in ECC without the manufacturing date and when I try to post the goods receipt the message gets stuck in the queue requiring the manufaturing date. This only happends when the delivery used for the reception is received for the complete quantity and same batch.

The RF transaction I'm using is Receiving HU by Delivery inside the Inbound Menu.

Any suggestion is welcome....

Rgs,

Ruben Alvarez

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shiva,

I think we all know that about shell life in master data... Did you notice that I'm talking about RF transactions in Extended Warehouse Management... What I'm looking is somone knows which standard RF transaction I can use in EWM in order to capture the manufacturing date and transfers the information to ECC and avoid the error message during the qrfc message processing.

Thanks in advance...

rgs,

Ruben Alvarez

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The system requires the manufacturing date, because in the material master->Plant data/storage 1 view, the total shelf life is maintained. If the field is blank, then during goods receipt, the system will force to enter only the expiry date.

The shelf life is checked upon goods receipt only if this check is activated in customizing at SPRO-> Inventory management and physical inventory -> Good receipt -> set expiration date check.

Regards,