cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while creating Customer Complaint Notification in QM01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have configured Customer Complaint notification type with Notification origin as Customer Complaint & Notification category as Quality Notification. While saving the notification, I have been getting the error message as Internal problem occurred during posting of central document flow with Message No: QM302.

I have checked the forum, I have not got the solution. Also checked in Service Portal. I have got a SAP Note.

https://websmp230.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=482333

But this note has been released by 2001. Also this note is applicable for 4.6 C version. Anyhow I checked the points mentioned with SE51 for the Program. Everything looks fine.

Still I am getting the error even though the given setting are there. I have no clue on this.

Please guide me on this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have not done any changes in configuration as well as in any data, but somehow now I could create Customer Complaint Notification with Sales details.

Thanks to both of you for your time.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

First check the document properly w.r.t Sales , all transactions are completed or not, because Q1 notification always with referrence to sales order or delivery, u need to chekc it properly sales transaction are completed or not.(If u assigned them with notification)

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

What exactly should be checked??

Sales Order has been created & Outbound delivery has been created for that sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

when u got to QM01 with Q1 type then initial screen ask u for sales order number or deliver order number with line item number enter it and process it, once u complete ur details check whether any QM order is pending for posting or not , if there is no order relevant to notification which is pending then save it.

Best to check sales as well as QN01 order if it is there.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked Sales Order & Delivery, it looks fine. As you told, I have not created any QM order. I assigned sales order & material. Then I tried to save it. But it doesn't.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

goto SE91 and check the details of error mssg.

Regards

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To make sure.. did you assign any document like as sale order, delivery note or material document in notification?

If yes, does it exist correctly in SAP?

Regards, DoWook KIM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you are right. I have assigned the sales order to that notification.

Now I tried without Sales order, it is getting created. But that sales order exists in system.