Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

spc chart creation and display

former_member188029
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

For client training purposes can anyone give me the path or tx to create spa charts and the logic behind them?

Much Thanks

Verroz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The SPC chart is created by system automatically, not by user, if master data are prepared and inspection result is recorded.

Pre-required master data are...

1. Inspection characteristic : "SPC inspection" checked in control indicator

2. Sampling procedure : "Fixed sample" & "Chart type" defined

3. Inspection plan : "SPC criteria" selected

You can display the chart in most inspection result related transaction/screen.

If you want to know the information of each chart type more detail, preview sample of chart and check help for function module.

QCC0 > Quality Planning > Basic Data > Sample, SPC > Statistical Process Control > Define Control Chart Type

1. Preview sample of chart using "simulate" button in chart detail

2. Check help of function module using "info" button in chart track detail

Regards, DoWook KIM

former_member188029
Participant
0 Kudos

Do-Wook Kim,

Thanks for the very detailed answer.

Verroz

former_member188029
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello D0Wook...

The site has so radically changed I cannot find where and how to give you points..... please help I have terribly important client question close to go-live as we speak...

Verroz

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What can I help you?

Please tell me more detail.

Regards, DoWook KIM

former_member188029
Participant
0 Kudos

OK....  You posted a very helpful answer regarding SPC charts and chart creation/assignments. I want to give you points for that as well as a few other posts I've not rewarded to other experts.  How and where within the forum to do so is my first question.

The site was much simpler in the past.... such is life

Second and more important, I have a client who is going live in about two weeks. They have full QM.  He would like to be able to view a detailed summary of all defects, causes, tasks etc., in a time frame. 

MB52 will show him part of what he wants to see.... quantity of parts CURRENTLY in hold as well as value, but this is current.

QGA2 will show inspection results...

Any help you can give to provide "one stop shopping" to see defects summarized in a time frame will be greatly appreciated....

??? notifications from a selection profile??????

Much Thanks

Verroz

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear. Verroz

Sorry for late.

Frist.. I'm not interesting in point, so don't worry about it.

If my answer can be helpful to you, it is enough to me.

Second.. I'm not sure what you mean defects summarized.

If it means defect recording from inspection process, use QM14/15 and configure ALV layout.

Regards, DoWook KIM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SPC chart uset to analyze the trend of ur process relevant to production or quality w.r.t material , inspection lot , MIC and samples.

U need to mainatin the MIC with SPC criteria and in quality plan mainatain the SPC with correct samples, once u recorded the results then goto QGA1/QGA2/QS28 transaction select the MIC or lot then goto result history and then click on spc chart button for chart display.

Regards