cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.01 Standard Reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Can anyone tell me  how to find the standard reports which sap provided for srm 7.01 module??

and can we know for which role which report is used?

It will be very helpful if someone explain for which role which reports are applicable...

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

Are you on SRM 7 EHP1? If so then there are some standard reports SAP has made it available. Also you can build your own reports through Query and then assign them into role via LPD_CUST transaction codes.

Please see below screen shot of some of the standard report without BW available with SRM EHP1.

Hope this helps.

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

How do we customise these reports in SRM LaunchPad ?

My requirement is that I need to add new columns in Purchase Order Details Report and populate the data into these columns.

I am unable to find the powl_type in POWL_CUST transaction to modify the field catalog.

The powl_type for this report is /SAPSRM/SRM_PO_I_01 and the feeder class for this is /SAPSRM/CL_REPO_POWL_FEEDER.

When i try to do the changes using the BADI /SAPSRM/BD_POWL_CHNG_FIELDCAT, the BADI seems to be not called at all

Could you throw some light on this.

Thanks,

Swetha

DanielP
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Check relevant query/infoset used in this POWL report.

/Dpe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sanjay,

SRM is a procurement tool. In SRM 7.0 also we cannot get any reports.

If you want reports from SRM you have to integrate with  SAP BW.

Hope you are aware that POWL is the new concept in SRM 7.0

In this the user can customize their own reports in all the objects like Shopping cart,Purchase order,Confirmaion,Bids etc.

POWL will act as a reports.

Regards

G.Ganesh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you referring to BW independent Reports in SRM?

In that case look into this link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm701/helpdata/en/ec/78b7d54f7b49d99a63fca85700da21/frameset.htm

It gives info on all available reports and roles required.

Thanks,

Sushil.