Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output after PGI in background during shipment completion is set

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have requirement as follows.

We have an output to trigger an IDoc from delivery as ASN. We have maintained the output condition records and it is working fine and triggers after the
PGI was done with the deliveries which do not have any shipments.

We do use shipments, in some cases we use shipments and the same delivery transactions are attached to a shipment (By Road) and Deliveries are attached to shipment after picking was done. PGI will be done in back ground (This is working fine) after shipment completion status was set.

As we have maintained the condition records for delivery IDoc output, we are expecting that even the PGI was done in back ground the output should trigger an IDoc, but it is not happening. This is the problem.

I tried my level best to find out what i am missing here, but could not succeeded...

Any suggestions please.

Thanks,

CV

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

I dont see any problem with PGI in background via Shipment.

It has two activities ,as you know.

1. Auto PGI , once Shipment completion is set. - From your post, its working fine w/o any issues.

2. Output which creates ASN is not triggering - not working.

It looks purely output determination issue. As suggested by mates, you need to check in analysis & let us know is there any other routines used apart from std.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

former_member1115366
Active Participant
0 Kudos

CV,

What does the output determination analysis have to say about your output type?

Regards,

Ken

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ken,

When i do not see the output in delivery the output determination analysis does not shown me anything.

I tried repeatedly by cancelling PGI and changing the shipment, after a trial of around 7 times,i was able to see the output in delivery.

But I have done the same thing everytime, per me nothing went difference.

Thanking you,

CV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi CV,

Please goto Output screen in the delivery change mode (VL02N).  Determination Analysis works in Change mode only.

VL02N - Extras - Delivery Output - Header

Click on Goto-Determination Analysis.

It will show you the reason, why the output is not determined

1. Requriement not fulfilled

2. Condition record not found ( you can check.. whcih access is missing)

Hope this helps.

Regards

Raju