cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Global ATP - Back order processing BOP - Process Sales orders with Stock transfer order (purchase orders)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

Talking about Global ATP - Back order processing BOP, we would like to know if is possible to process Sales orders with Stock transfer order (purchase orders) on the same BOP execution, with the same sorting criteria.

For example, we have the follow scenario:

Sales order - Created on September 11

Sales order - Created on September 09

Stock transfer order (purchase order) - Created on September 10

Assuming that the Filter criterion is the Creation date ascending, the result of the BOP will be as bellow:

Sales order - Created on September 09

Stock transfer order (purchase order) - Created on September 10

Sales order - Created on September 11

Is possible to have this result on the BOP execution? Mix sales orders with the purchase orders on the result.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Camila,

STOs and SOs can participate together in BOP and I have seen that working well. Also, I wanted to confirm one thing here...You said that it is STO and mentioned Purchase orders in the brackets. I hope you're talking about the demand elements here.

If both SO and STO together are configured as Demand Elements, you can definitely execute them together. You just have to select them as criteria during filter type creation and give a variant to that filter type with the selection values filled.

Get back to us if you have any questions.

Thank you

Babu Kilari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Babu thanks for your attention.

When I said STO, I mean stock transfer orders, created in ME21N, ok? I wrote purchase orders by a mistake.

So, I'm not sure if you understood that I need that these two kind of documents, Sales orders and Stock transfer orders, have the same critearia on BOP. For example: Creation Date.

Is it possible?

thanks in advance

Camila

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Camila,

It is possible.

Thank you

Babu Kilari