Sending SD Idocs(SHPMNT, ORDERS) to Logical System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have extended both SHPMNT and ORDERS idoc and now I'm able to create and
send those idocs into another system (MII system). The way that I'm using to
create and send idocs is creating an output type. So for example when I create
a shipment from vt01n, when I add an output type which has been created from
nace just for IDOCS, I'm able to create Idoc and send it.

However my problem is, for this output type I'm only being able to define
those specific idocs(ORDERS and SHPMNT) to PARTNERS(Vendor). But i want to
define it to my logical system like material idoc(MATMAS) or customer
idoc(DEBMAS). My logical system is in LS but I can only define ORDERS and
SHPMENT to Partner type LI which is Vendor.

I need to know how can i issue my idocs to my logical system not to ship-to,
sold-to party.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved by myself.

Thanks

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Would you mind sharing on how you solved so that other members get benefitted, if they face similar problem?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Of course no problem,

1- You need to change the "Access Sequence" of the output type. It should not be related to vendor. You might have to define a new access sequence as you wish.

2- In default values tab of output type, Dispatch time should be 4 (Send immediately)

3- Transmission Medium should be 6 (EDI)

4- Partner function should be LS.

5- When you create the output type , In Partner functions tab you should have an entry for EDI - LS combination.

6- Processin routine should be like this: program: RSNASTED, form routine: EDI_PROCESSING.

Hope it helps.

Talha

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check in t.code WE20? Here for the required logical system, added ORDERS and SHPMNT and the relevant data for these in it.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked we20, I have assigned ORDERS and SHPMNT idoc to both my logical system and to vendor, but logical system doesnt mean anything for it because I get my idoc by using output type defined in NACE tcode.

So the problem I'm guessing is with NACE, not we20. In we20 my idocs are ignoring my logical system definition because in NACE its defined as for ship to and sold to party.

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you try checking if the nace output type is also defined in the message control for the oubound message types in this logical system .

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes it is defined.

Problem is when I use VT01N to create shipment, I give output but i need to give a partner as well, that partner needs to be the partner vendor that has been defined in we20 (PARTNER TYPE LI). However, it needs to be the partner type LS and I dont know how to do that because if i do that, I can not get my idoc.