cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDM Status folder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have any of you seen any file appearing in MDM status folders (inbound/outbound). I have not seen any file in the status folder and also have not found any useful documentation saying anything about Status folder.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subin,

Status folder is used to store the port status viz "Has data and Exception", "Has Exception" ,.

Regards,

Rohini.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks All.

# my requirement is to report out successful MDM load to source system. Yes, i can monitor archive folder or use PI monitoring (in case of PI-MDM scenarios) for this purpose. I was trying to explore if i could do anything with 'status' folder.

rohini -  Status folder does not show up anything during exceptions(may be it is used internally by MDM, not very clear through documentations)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subin,

To report successful import, you can use MDM workflow to send out notifications.

Workflow would be triggered once records have been imported and will send out email with predefined body text. May be this could help in your requirement. Kindly let me know. Thank you.

Regards,

Ankush

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subin,

I agree its a bit of gray area,guess this is used for MDM internal purpose.

It seems to me that port status is reflected through this folder e.g. "has data" "empty" etc.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subin,

I have not seen any file in this folder so not sure what is the purpose of this Status folder.

It is part of Standard Port Structure for MDM. Can you please let me know your requirement as to what and why you need to check Status Folder in port? Please let me know.

Thanks and Regards,

Ankush Bhardwaj