cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

configuration of GRC 10 with SAP EP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus,

For the configuration of GRC 10 with EP i have followed the SAP Note 1607232 .  All the configuration in the NOTE has been maintained.

When i create a user from GRC 10 access request, that user is not flowing to the EP portal.

Is there any pre-requistes i need to maintain apart from the above mentioned note.please guide me.

Thanks and regards,

keerthi.jannu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you see any error in SLG1 for the same? it might be related to the "group parameter mapping"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi madhusudan,

Thanks for your quick response ,

In SLG1 its showing an error message , "Error while reading schema from IDM"

How do i troubleshoot it, I had runned the background job related to the schema, repository and authroization sync in SPRO.

Thanks,

keerthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keerthi,

Please set the SPML connection correctly.

For EP  please review SAP note 1603438 or

http://sap.service.com/pam -> search for Access Control ->

Access Control 10.

Best Regards,

Nandita

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you try running the "Fetch IDM schema" job in foreground by following below path:

Governance, Risk and Compliance -> Access Control -> Synchronization Jobs > Fetch IDM Schema

remember you need to give SPML RFC here.. schema should be SAPprincipals. it might give you warning that you have already downloaded you can overwrite that.

If you get a successful download message, try run the "GRAC_REP_OBJ_SYNC" job for you portal connector and see if it fetch any data. concentrate on the number of users, roles it fetch.. it should not be 0. let me know the result.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks ,

Resolved

Answers (0)