cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XSLT Mapping - Configuration error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I have loaded an XSLT mapping that references 2 other mapping templates (in separate files). When I test the main mapping (in the Interface Mapping test tool) I get the following error:

Transformer configuration exception occurred when loading XSLT POSbankingPacketToWPUFIB.xsl (http://ournamespace, 36cb0f00-1a9b-11d8-96af-e1600a114c15, -1)

The trace in the tool showed the following:

• Creating XSLT mapping POSbankingPacketToWPUFIB

• URIResolver called with href = EDI_DC40.xsl and base = POSbankingPacketToWPUFIB.xsl

• Source resolved. System id = EDI_DC40.xsl

• URIResolver called with href = WPUFIB.WPUFIB01.xsl and base = POSbankingPacketToWPUFIB.xsl

• Source resolved. System id = WPUFIB.WPUFIB01.xsl

Any ideas on how to resolve this problem would be appreciated. Info below may also be helpful:

- I have tested the XSL mapping in xmlSpy and it produces the required result but in the IR the error above occur. - I am using <xsl:stylesheet version="2.0" .... > in my definition

- I am calling templates from the POSbankingPacketToWPUFIB.xsl that exist in both EDI_DC40.xsl and WPUFIB.WPUFIB01.xsl

- I am using variables, template parameters and <xsl:text disable-output-escaping="yes"> in the referenced xsl stylesheets.

Regards

Christiaan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

Make sure that the xsl file which you have your mapping code is having a 'small letter' extension. Check if ur XML is formed properly in tools like XML spy. Activate the imported archive before using it in Interface Mapping.

thanx

ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Thank you for your answer. All of those things were okay.

The problem was related to XPath 2.0 syntax which does not seem to be supported by XI. The statement in question was:

<xsl:for-each select="POSbankingPacket/DetailGroup[GroupType ne 'HD']">

I have now switched to XSLT 1.1 and will hopefully find a adequate replacement statement.

Thank you,

Christiaan