cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revaluation of the material for SAP Retail ( like mr21)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert, I want to know if exist some transaction to revaluation material, like mr21, but for special aplicaqtion in SAP Retail. I´m working on with 18 plant, so is very hard to revaluation all the items in each  plant with the MR21 ( although that I´m using a LSMW for Mr21 ) .

What is the best practice in SAP Retail?

Thanks a lot.

Santiago Bricchi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member198994
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Santiago,

Please check the below listed transactions.

VKU3 Partial Revaluation at Retail

VKU4 Rtl Revaluation Docs for Material

If you have activated RMA, please check transaction WRMA_1 (Revaluation Run RMA).

Regards,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Thanks for your answer, I checked the transaction WKU3 and WKU4 and both are referent to sales price ( No inventory management al sales prices for valuation ), I need to revaluation directly the inventory ( like 10% more or less, a new value,ect). For us the value for the inventory, for one items,  it´s the same in all the plants.

Regarding to RMA, I checked too but it´s no activated. Do you know how i could activated? I need to buy a licence ?

Thanks again for your help.

Santiago

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

With MR21, you can revalue limited number of articles and sites. But if you want to revalue hundreds of article/site combinations, you can do through LSMW script or custom program with BAPI_MATVAL_PRICE_CHANGE .

Thanks,

Venu

colin_cheong
Contributor
0 Kudos

I agree that you will need another tools to do it.

How's about using an EXCEL sheet to upload the changes for the BAPI?

0 Kudos

Dear All

Anybody knows if  its   possible  to massive  change  of  value article?