SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UTILITIES :0FC_CI_01(clear items),0FC_OP_01(open item)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI experts ,

i have to extract data from OFC_CI_01 and 0FC_OP_01  from ecc , i was done some custom setting in "SPRO" for mass activity for the both data source , but i am unable to get "custom selection " tab in FPCIBW & FPBW , can u please guide me on this issue.

Regards,

Venkat

4 REPLIES 4

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

You will not find a custom selections tab in the transactions FPBW or FPCIBW.

However, you can configure the custom selections tab. Please refer to the following document.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-12023

Once you have done the chnages in transactions FPBW and FPCIBW as per the document, you need to make chnages in events 1768 (for FPBW) and 1769 (for FPCIBW) so that the values in the custom selections tab are considered during their run.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

HI Amlan,

thanks for your time ,

as per your design document i have done settings in SPRO , i got "new selection " tab  i was go through your doc i have select "contract account" & main transction according to that i have give proper data from the table DKKCIBW in RSA3 but here i am not able to see data , can u please suggest what could be error here ,

thanks & Regards,

Venkat

0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Just configuring the custom selections tab in the transactions FPBW and FPCIBW is not enough for the custom selection data to flow into BW.

You need to make code changes in events 1768 (for FPBW) and 1769 (for FPCIBW) so that the data that you give in the custom selections is captured in the events and will populate table DFKKCIBW.

Hope it helps....

Cheers,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

thank you very much, as you suggestion i gone througn finally both loads turn success .

Regards,

Venkat.Kadiyala