Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go as per Doo-wook -kim suggest you

Regards

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I understand, you don't want the stock goes to inspection stock when you receive the material.

If right, do not select "Post to insp. stock" in inspection setup of material master.

Then the stock will go to unresticted stock directly, and an inspection lot will be generated.

Regards, DoWook KIM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kim,

I want the stock to go to inspection stock, but i want the stock to return back to unrestricted stock once the inspection is done. The system is not posting the stock to unrestricted.

It is happening to only few materials, rest everything works fine for other materials.

Thanks,

Pavan

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Check the system status "SPCO" exist or not for few material's inspection lot which is not posting to unrestricted.

2. If those inspection lots have status "SPRQ" or "SPST", check the posting proposal and background indicator in selected set for usage decision.

3. Make sure that all inspector have authorization "Q_STCK_CHG" for stock posting.

If you find the common point for few materials, you can find solution easily, I think.

Normally the SAP never works like your doubt.

If you believe everthing correct, but SAP works wrong, you can report the SAP product error into SAP support portal, then they will answer.

Regards, DoWook KIM

former_member620323
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you activate Inspection type in Material master, then after GR Inspection lot create automatically & Stock Shows in Quality Inspection stock.

For this you have to create Inspection plan for respective material. In inspection Plan you have to assign Master Inspection Characteristic, Sampling Procedure, Sampling Drawing Procedure.

Then You can do Result Recording , Usage Decision & Stock Posting( Quality stock to Unrestricted stock).

You can do direct UD ( Stock Posting from Quality stock to Unrestricted stock) if you don't want to feel results.

If you don't want Quality for this material, then Deactivate Inspection Type in Material Master. So that Stock directly goes in Unrestricted Stock.

former_member211618
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Manual:  After taking the UD, u have to post the stock to unrestricted in inspection lot stock tape, u have to feed the total stock in  unrestricted then save.

Auto posting: In selected set (QS51),Catalog 3, take respective selected set code group 01,Posting proposal UD keep as unrestricted. while doing of this, after taking the UD   u can save directly(stock will move to unrestricted stock).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

The case i am referring to is auto posting. In selected set (QS41), catalog 3 and i took the respective selected set code group 01, after that i cannot proceed any further.

"Posting proposal UD keep as unrestricted. while doing of this, after taking the UD   u can save directly(stock will move to unrestricted stock)" 

Please let me know how to proceed further.

Thanks,

Satya

former_member620323
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For Automatic Posting

go to Tcode QS51, Enter Catalo 3 in respective plant =>Create Selected Set => then Enter Code group & codes =>In Posting proposal in UD, you set as Un-restricted use stock.

If you set like above, then stock can directly post to Un-restricted use stock while saving UD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

I don't have access to QS51. I can access QS41, i don't know how much useful it is. Let me know if there is any other way around to see if i have set the right posting proposal to unrestricted stock.

Thanks,

Satya

former_member620323
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Get authorization of QS52 i.e. Display Selected set

you can check here

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rahul, it seems we didnot configure selected set but when i tried to create it is going to QS51.

former_member211618
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Pavan,

I think u have missed to fill the moment type in Customization,Please follow the below path enter the moment types.

Customize-->Q.M-->Quality inspection-->inspection lot completion-->Define inventory posting

--> enter 321 in Q stock of to unrestricted use

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

We already defined the inventory posting for the Movement type 321. Only few materials are in quality but the other are rightly posting them to unrestricted.

Thanks,

Satya

krishna_chandra5
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

May be you are slightly confused. Actually after the GR, lot will be created and the stock will got to quality, you have to record the results in QE11 and do the UD in QA11. During UD only you have to post the stock to unrestricted.

Now please explain your issue and where you got strucked.

Regards,

Krishna Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Thanks for the response. I see that the Inspection lot is created (QA03 - display) for the material received. In Usage decision tab, i see that UD Code is AA 01 (ACCEPT-AUTOMATIC USAGE DECISION CODE) and quality score as 100, which shows that there is no defect with the material received.

In the usage decision (QA13), i see that quantity is correctly posted to unrestricted. But it still showed up in quality stock in MMBE and we need to create a new goods movement to transfer the stock to unrestricted.

I have attached the screen shot and i have added my questions, next to the pic. In the last pic, i see that the inspected stock is 0, where as the sample is 13. Does, it mean that inspection didnot take place.

Kindly suggest me.

Thanks,

Satya