cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reason for rejection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sd gurus

i have one Doubt regarding reason for rejection , in some scenarios we use to give rejection for line items in sales order or in header level also we give rejection for whole document.

suppose some line items are rejected and some whole documents are rejected in va01.

my doubt is if user wants to see at the mont ending, how many documents are rejected in header level or how many are rejected in item level  is there any T.CODE is there ,

can we we check seperatly like line  items wise rejection and whole document rejection wise

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think ,VBAP Table is useful for findout "Reason for rejected items " with "ABGRU" Field .

Execute this table with Field ABGRU.you can findout all reason for rejected items.

Thanks,

Naren

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

There is no such standard report available. You will either have to create new Z-REport or take data from VBAK / VBAP Tables.

Also we generally reject each line item in Sales Order. Probably there is no option to reject the whole Sales Order. I mean in Reason for Rejection Tab, you have to enter Reason for each line Item.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rekha,

ask the abaper to copy the va05 program and to create a z-report with additional input field reason for rejection (multiple selection) so that it will give all the rejected sales orders.

Regards

raj.

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Check the T-code VA05

if you requirement is not statisfied try to develop Z report by using the tables VBAK and VBAP