cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'SAPPIPDB.BC_MSG_DUP_CHECK'..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i am facing the below issue in PROD system could you please help me to resolve this issue.

Putting message into send queue failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.DuplicateMessageException: Message Id 890f9e40-527e-47f1-337f-b40f14eb8ebd(OUTBOUND) already exists in duplicate check table: com.sap.sql.DuplicateKeyException: Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK__BC_MSG_DUP_CHECK__727C2551'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'SAPPIPDB.BC_MSG_DUP_CHECK'..

Regards

raju

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

edupaimbr001
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Has anyone managed to solve the problem mentioned above? We're having the same problem and I still haven't found the solution. If anyone found it, could you share it please?

Thanks a lot.

paul_power
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

Please check the following SAP Note:

#1509477 - Receiver file adapter messages fail with 'Already Exists' er

Also check:

#1732634 'DuplicateMessageException handling in FTP mode @ sender side'

#1670968 'Duplicate GUID generation in File Adapter'

You may need to apply patches to your system to resolve.

Regards,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

This is DB to Sap flow, when i check in sxmb_moni its showing successful message , but RWB sender channel audit log its showing this message after this flow

Trying to put the message into the send queue.

Putting message into send queue failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.DuplicateMessageException: Message Id 890f9e40-527e-47f1-337f-b40f14eb8ebd(OUTBOUND) already exists in duplicate check table: com.sap.sql.DuplicateKeyException: Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK__BC_MSG_DUP_CHECK__727C2551'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'SAPPIPDB.BC_MSG_DUP_CHECK'..

regards

raju