Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Past data changes in Planning Book

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Good day!

I need an advice regarding a weird issue I am encountering in APO system where data from past was changed with no definite sequence in no particular product.

I have checked but there are no other jobs touching the key figures with issue. The user does the cleaning of data from past but only from W-1 to W-3, but the issue normally happens later than these horizon.

Do you have any clues what else to look at on this kind of issue?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Kris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello, There's too little clue here -- nobody knows what jobs and operations exactly done in your system.

Maybe you can consider buying a change monitor of APO described in note 1308968, but it's not free ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ada,

Thanks for your answer..

I think it's really hard to explain as this kind of issue is normally a job setting dependent.. Anyway, maybe I can just ask if does APO have change logs already existing? Or job logs that might help me determine which or what could possibly change the values of the key figures?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Regards,
Kris

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kris,

If you have many jobs run and many users operate the system, I don't see there's any hope to find out the reason This is very difficult for a person who's quite familar with your system, and even more difficult for us who know nothing about it ...

It is because lack of something like change monitor in APO, was the add-on described in note 1308968 developed. So currently no such logs in standard APO system ...

Best Regards,

Ada