cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR Org structure replication clarifications

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

I have certain clarifications regard to HR Master data replication in SRM.

1. When we are running a initial load, where it brings all the enterprise HR Structure into SRM, in this case after replication in SRM, will one can able to see SU01 user below CP node in SRM. Let’s say, if user is already created using SU01. Or if SU01 not visible under the CP node, then how to fix it up this problem?
  2. In SRM, the company code is a org unit, inside it got lot of departments. In ECC company code is at the attribute level for each departments. When we do initial replication, will be the company code created a separate org unit in SRM or we need to create a company code manually before initial replication in SRM?
  3. IN ECC there are many org units and users all those users will not be using SRM. So how to restrict those users during initial replication. I think we need to set filters, could you tell us on that filter criteria of the infotypes and sub types.

Looking for your reply.

Thanks in Advance.

Santhosh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Answers below.

1. CP object is linked to a US object automatcially If the HR infotype 0105 and subtype 0001 is set in the HR master of the user.

Verify if the infotype exists for the missing ones.

2. HR replication from ECC to SRM, will copy all orgniizational units and related objects into SRM.

in SRM we need to set the Orgaziation structure with purchasing hierarchy.

I dont think you will be create org units required for SRM automatically from ECC.

3. I am not sure of modifiying the filers, as normally the template for HRMD_ABA object is used.

Access can be restricted by mutiple means and  controlled through SU01 and portal.

Hope this helps

Regards

harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, all this issues have been fixed up.

Harish, your fist point is a valid one.

Thank you.

Answers (0)