cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Create Commercial Invoice After Creating Pro-farma Invoice through Delivery Challan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Salute Masters!!

I am Unable to Create Commercial Invoice After Creating Pro-farma Invoice through Delivery Challan.

By mistake I have selected Pro-farma Invoice Billing Document instead of Commercial Invoice Billing Documents.

System is not allowing to Create Commercial Invoice by same Delivery Challan No. (Giving Log... The document has already been fully invoiced)

Now, even I have cancelled Pro-farma Invoice by using Menu-Bar & Completed.

I am getting above said message again.

I am trying to reverse the Delivery, getting message (No data available for these selection criteria)

How I can create Commercial Invoice by using the same Delivery Challan No.?

Kindly Suggest.

Regards,

Sanjai Srivastav

+91 7829755109

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

mithu_mukhejee
Participant
0 Kudos

hi Sanjai,

here this two reasons could be possible

1.The document has already been fully invoiced - when u r using the same delivery number to invoice .

2.No data available for these selection criteria - when You are giving an incorrect input,may be shipping point,date or delivery number.try to execute the correct delivery number without shipping point or other data .

As you are saying You have already cancelled invoice & then You are trying tong.

reverse when you are trying to reverse the error is showing.

You can check whether billing document has been splitted or not.may be there are any other associated  billing document with the particular delivery number.You can check this by VF05.

Kindly help if there is any other idea comes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjai,

Please check your Proforma Invoice Billing type settings.  I think, eventhough the Billing type description is Proforma invoice, actually it is not proforma invoice.  Check your Billing type settings.

In the second point, you are talking about reversing the delivery document, i dont understand why you are tryying to delete teh delivery.  Please clarify that point.

As you are saying that you have cancelled the Proforma Invoice, please check the document flow for the delivery.  May be the delivery got invoiced through some other Invoice.

If it hasn't created any invoice, then you can create a new invoice (as the proforma invoice is cancelled)

Hope this helps.

Regards

Raju

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I doubt some user exit or zee routine in place to control generating billing documents multiple times.  For information, in standard, system will allow you to create proforma invoice against a delivery and commercial invoice as well provided you maintained copy control for that. 

G. Lakshmipathi