cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto-refresh list view on data change in HWC? DECIMAL(8,2)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I would like to ask the following,

if I have a list view in my HWC application representing a number of requests, then how can I create an automatic refresh of this list view on data change in the underlying database, i.e. if a new request is placed into the DB? This should happen automatically without any need to go to another screen or to press any button manually.

Another problem I am having trouble with is such that if I save a decimal number, e.g., 12.54 into the SQL Anywhere database (sampledb) I get the number 1254 without point! The database column type is set to DECIMAL(8,2) and the field in the workflow where I enter the number is of logical type NUMERIC and the number of decimals is set to 2. What am I missing here?

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have had the same problem with Decimal and found no solution at all

It seems to be a real bug.

Regards,

Bruno

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Bruno,

thank you for your answer! It seems really to be a bug.

Do you know how can I implement some kind of a PUSH-method (server-initiated?) to automatically update a list view if the data has changed in the underlying database?

Thanks in advance!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello MArk Maeier,

The DCN will appear as a notification message on your device. You cannot use it to update the list view directly.

So as per my knowledge, it is not possible with the standard HWC to implement the scenario you have mentioned.

Note that I may be wrong. 🙂 Hope our fiends here have a solution for this.

Regards,

Guru.

Answers (0)