cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to send Good Receipt from ECC to SNC for specific plant with RSMIPROACT2 program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am using RSMIPROACT2 program for transffereing Good Receipt from ECC(6.0) to SNC(7.0) system.

While doing this I observed that for 4 out of 6 plants Good Receipt is getting transffered to SNC successfully, but for 2 plants it is not happening. When I executed the program in test mode program is not even capturing Good Posting documents in the output though many Good Posting documents are exists in ECC. Not sure if any plant specific setting we need to maintain at ECC side for this program or if anything not configured properly for these 2 plants in ECC.

Need your help on this if any one faced this issue before.

Thanks

Shashank

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shashank

I am not able to see variant used by you in the attach document.

So not sure whether source list is maintain for products or not.

If source list is not maintain then check out SAP note 1458883 is applicable or not.

Also check sap note 1745438

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

Thanks a lot for your reply. SAP note 1458883 may not fit here because source list is maintained correctly as you can see from the attached screenshot.

SAP Note 1745438 looks helpful to me. I will implement this and get back to you all with results.

Hi Florian,

Just to answer your question, yes GR are created against an Inbound Delivery.

Thanks again for both of your help.

Regards

Shashank

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What are your settings in RSMIPROACT2?

IF you choose SMI => Source List has to be maintained

If DR is set => Inforecord has to exist (not the source list).

2. Check the time frame for GR

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Florian for your responce.

I am using GR Reference with DR is set for tranferring the Good Receipt.

All selection criteria for variant is correct.

Inforecords for both materials for specific Vendor and plant are exist.

Here I am attaching the screenshot describing Variant description, Material Document which should flow(we have many more such documents which are not getting tranfer to SNC), Result in test mode and inforecords for both materials for your reference.

Thanks

Shashank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I agree with Nikhil to implement note 1458883 (also the result is just that the vendor is determined by the purchase order / schedule agreement and not via the source list - this caused some trouble in the past in case it was deviating).

As per your screen shots also the second note mentioned by Nikhil is applicable for you.

Another question would be: Are the GR booked against an inbound delivery? If not but e.g. against a PO than the report does not work.

BR