cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shuffler is missing in SCM 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear APO Gurus,

Our system is upgraded to SCM 7.0 from 5.0.  I noticed that the shuffler in the interactive Demand planning screen is missing.

Can you please let me know if this is an authorization issue or I need to change some settings.  If its an authorization issue, please let me know which transaction code should I ask authorization for.

Thanks in Advance.

Rgds

Gopi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If this is due to authorization issue, you can check SU53 soon after you enter /sapapo/sdp94.

If no authority check failure in SU53, then it should not be relevant to authorization.

If you confirmed no authority check failure in SU53, can you please attach the screenshot of situation of your planning book?

Regards,

Ada

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

The authorization object C_APO_FUN and function C_SELECTION controls the display of shuffler. First verify your data view with a power user id (who got all the authorizations) to iron out any issue that resulted from the upgrade. Then, check the concerned user has required authorization.

Interactive Planning

Working with Selections

Authorization for working with selections is checked using object C_APO_FUN and the functions C_SELCTION and C_SELORG. If the user has not been assigned the C_SELCTION function, the selection icon does not appear when they open a planning book. As a result, the user cannot use the shuffler to make their own selections, but have to choose predefined selections from the list of selections.

The C_SELORG function permits the user to administer selections, that is to save selections and assign them to users.

The system checks the authorizations for both of these functions when the user calls up Interactive Planning.

Individual Selections

The user requires authorization via object C_APO_FUN for functions C_SELE and S_SELE to execute a 'free' selection. To load a saved selection, they must have authorization for function S_SELE and for authorization object C_APO_SEL3 (C_APO_SEL2), and they need the relevant selection.

Thanks,
Rajesh