cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

amount window need to display at the bottom of last page only in smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have designed Invoice output, which contains 2 pages ,In first page  customer address and line item details and in second page terms and conditions.

My requirement is to display total amount window need to display at the bottom of last page.(for example if invoice output is fixed only in first page then

amount window is to display at bottom of first page ,if line items are more and output need two pages then amount window is to display on second page              bottom .... like this .

I have designed Amount window at the bottom ,but it is not giving proper result,

If invoice output contains 3 pages then first and second page it is taking empty space at the bottom and in 3rd page amount window is displaying at the

bottom page, but i need to remove spaces in first and second pages ,I tired but didn't get, Please help me in this, If you want will give more details.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

che_eky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have done exactly this by following the answer given by Graham Day in the following thread http://scn.sap.com/message/2255430

It works, all pages print to the bottom of the page and amount window appears at the bottom of the last page (or first page if there is room). Looks much better than having unnecessary blanks at the bottom of each page.

Che

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Che Eky,

Thank u for giving helpful answer,

I tried the same what you given the thread ,But in some cases
main window data is overlapping  with footer window.

Main window height 27.50 cm given

Footer window 4.50 cm given (from 23 cm to 27.50)

Created folder in main window and events tab I selected
footer with height and minimum

Height 4.50 cm given and in conditions before end of main
window selected.

In footer window I selected as After end of main window ,but
it is not coming properly

Please correct me if I did any mistake ,Please help me in
this.

che_eky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you set a minimum height in the FOLDER within the main window? try increasing the minimum height until the footer no longer overlaps:

"Within the Main Window create a folder called 'Footer_Data'. Make the following settings - In the Events Tab - Select the 'Footer with Height' and Print Time 'End of Table'. Then set a Minimum Height, this I calculated as follows. I added the height of all the Footer Windows I had created (Amount Totals / Delivery Address / Inco Terms / Payment Terms / Signatories). They took up 6cm in total, this is the figure I entered into the 'Minimum Height'."

Che

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank u for giving response,

The same steps followed what you given ,but it is again main window data is overlapping with footer     window ,Please help me in this.

Mail id : srujithsw10@gmail.com.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Display total in footer part of table and check option at end of table in footer....

this will display total at end of table...

Warm Regards!!!

Jenish Tailor

bharat_rathod2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

insted of window u can use table and give condition in footer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bharat,

Thank u for giving immediate response,

I need to print amount window at fixed location on last page only (bottom page require 4cm).

if the invoice output contains only one page then amount window need to print on first page at the       bottom  like this i want , Please give more details.

bharat_rathod2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

Cont your table data in and put on variable and decrease it in after table line after printing.

ok

and also put condition to that window that variable = 0.

if you are not getting my pointt then free to call.