cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleted documents are viewed in CV04N but not seen in CV01N / 2N / 3N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I had deleted some documents via Easy DMS, and I had also confirmed via CV01N, CV02N, CV03N. but if I go to CV04N, there I can see the document and also can open the same.

For e.g I had uploaded document name ABCD.pdf and then deleted via EASY DMS, then again I uploaded the same document ABCD.pdf. And now if I go to CV04N, there I can see 2 documents with same name but have different document no.

So is there any other way to delete permenently.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

In order to delete the Document info records which have been marked for deletion, you need to run the following report: MCDOKDEL.

After this the info records will not be visible in CV04n as well.

Best Regards,

Simran Matharu

Former Member
0 Kudos

my dear frnd,

In SAP the delete transaction is for deletion as well as for tracking purpose , if u want to delete it permanently then delete it from table level.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok sir,

I understood.

Then suppose if I want to want a user to read / access documents the what should I ask them to use. Can they use Easy DMS?.

And deleting from the tables can that be done by abap'r only?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if ur user delete teh document from CV02n and u r able to trace via CV04n , and from table level yes only abapr will do this.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

CV04N shows u both check the first one  in details if it deleted previously then system shows u the date/user/ time and other details also.

and also check the same in CV02n, ur firstly assigned document is there or not ?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailendra,

Thanks for ur quick reply,

I had checked out the file name in CV02N and it is not even visible there. CV04N not only shows the deleted document but even able to open the same

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

My dera frnd CV04n is the transaction for document deletion , so naturally it will shows the deleted as well as newly assigned document both, but cv02n is the transaction for actual operational activity so deleted document is out and newly assigned will be there.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I got it, but we are using CV04N as to view and search the document, but it should not atleast display the file.

How could i delete it. It should not allow to open the deleted document which is not shown in cv02n

I hope i got meABCD.pdf if it now viewed in CV02N then it should not even open the file, should show an error of should show document is been deleted error

Thanks again