SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Info Record Standard Qty in Sales Price Calculation

kevin_chan5
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

I encountered a question which I can't figure out fore couples of days. I would like to seek for your helps.

In the Retail Pricing, we configured the purchase price determination. When we enter the final price in MM42 (Sales view), a condition type ZLIS (Suggested Retail Price) in PO calculation schema will be created SD pricing and send POS (via IDOC). Below is our configuration.

Note that both sequences are using "C - Source determination with error handling" in Source Determination Type. 

We found that the SD condition will be divided by the Standard Qty in Info Record.

For example, Standard Qty=1, PB00= $100/PC, ZLIS=$200/PC. A SD condition of $200/PC was created. (Correct)

However, Standard Qty = 4,  PB00= $100/PC, ZLIS=$200/PC. A SD condition of $50/PC was created. (Incorrect, divided by Standard Qty)

My question is, can we always use 1 in the price determination?

That means no matter what Standard Qty is, we just copy the ZLIS to SD condition.

In the General Parameters for Pricing configuration, we know that for external vendor we can control the qty in price determination via "Min. Order Quantity".

However it only applies when the "Standard Qty" is smaller than "Min. Order Quantity".

For example, if "Min Order Quantity" here = 5.

If Standard Qty in Info Record < 5, 5 will be used. Otherwise use Standard Qty in Info Record.

But this still cannot overcome my question.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Kaye

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

kevin_chan5
Explorer
0 Kudos

Finally issue fixed.

Originally OSS support said that it is because we are using customized function module in determination and the bug is not related to program issue but consulting issue.

I augured that firstly the customization is done by SAP (our SAP is implemented by SAP HK), and in the customized function we did not touch the Standard Qty in Info Record.

Finally the OSS support released a OSS note 1766772 to fix this bug.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

former_member198994
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kaye,

Minimum Qty: Minimum Qty represents minimum qty to be ordered from vendor.

Standard Qty: Quantity of the material that is normally ordered from this vendor. And, Standard Quantity serves as a basis for computing the effective prices.

For this reason, Standard Qty cannot be less than minimum Qty. Error message (Message no. 06357) is displayed with message 'Enter a min. order qty. that is less than the standard order qty.' when I tested.

On your question, As indicated by you division of ZLIS by standard quantity is not correct as ZLIS already has Sales price of PC. I guess POS is interested in Sales price per item which ZLIS is able to provide.

Regards,

Raja

0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

I agree with your observation, ZLIS divided by standard qty is incorrect. I traced the configurations and related programs for two days and found not hints to fix it.

I had created message to SAP, let's what's happening. I will post the followup later.

Regards.,

Kaye

kevin_chan5
Explorer
0 Kudos

Finally issue fixed.

Originally OSS support said that it is because we are using customized function module in determination and the bug is not related to program issue but consulting issue.

I augured that firstly the customization is done by SAP (our SAP is implemented by SAP HK), and in the customized function we did not touch the Standard Qty in Info Record.

Finally the OSS support released a OSS note 1766772 to fix this bug.