Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TSCOPY vs VERCOP

former_member906762
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus ,

I currently have few key figures in one planning area and i have created a new version which is a copy of active version .

1) I edited the value in one of the key figures from planning book in version 000(active) and ran TSCOPY but i do not see those values in the same keyfigure in new version . WHY IS THIS .

2) When i do VERCOP i can see the changes . Can any one help when what is the difference between TSCOPY and VERCOP and how do i identify if a key figure is a SNP keyfigure .

Regards,

Nick

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

VERCOP first deletes the given version, creates it again, and copies both object series as well as time series key figures along with values whereas TSCOPY is valid only for copying time series key figure values between planning areas (same or different versions).

Probably, you would have tried copying a object series key figure value using TSCOPY. Due to the inherent limitation, it would haven't copied the value. As mentioned above, you can copy only time series key figure values using TSCOPY.

Thanks,
Rajesh

Answers (0)