Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

At end not triggering in smartforms

praveen_hannu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

I am using at end command in the table of the main window in a smartform. Now the problem is if at end trigger at start of new page(after 1st page), smartform is not able trigger properly for that and it is moving to the first row of the table during at end. Is there any way that where I can control this not to switch first row of the table. Error output attached for reference.

Thanks in advance.

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bharat_rathod2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

What you want to do ?

Please explain in brief.

praveen_hannu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bharat

I am passing the values in a table from the program to smartforms, at end of each institution I need to display the subtotals of it in the form. I have initiated sort begin and sort end in the table of the main window, so now it created 2 events in the table.

Now the problem, from second page onwards in each page it is triggering subtotals, to overcome this, I have done some logic and adding additional column in the table and passing some flag to determine the end of the institution. And passing the same logic while printing the row in the sort event in the main area.

Again the problem is when any of the institution records ending at the first row of any new page(after first page of the form), this event is triggering and the final record values are not containing and switching to first record of the table. Since it is moving to the first record of the table the flag was not there and these subtotals are not printing.

Below is my current logic in the table;

COL1     COL2     COL3     FLAG

INS1      8477      8788    

INS1      8488      8789

INS1      8489      8790          X

INS2      8477      8788    

INS2      8488      8789

INS2      8489      8790          X

INS3      8477      8788    

INS3      8488      8789

INS3      8489      8790          X

I have created a folder for the row where I am displaying the subtotals in the smartform and I have passed the condition to the folder is if flag = 'X'.

Please let me know if you need any further information.

Thanks

Praveen

bharat_rathod2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

can u send me ur prg and SF.

praveen_hannu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Please find the detials

I have copied the my program lines where I am calling the smartform and attached the xml format of the smartform.

As of now I have managed to print adding one more flag in the smartform and checking at the main area printing whether the last record is reached or not and by using that flag I am checking the at end event in the smartform. It is working fine.

I am not able attache the file during reply, kindly pass me your email, so I can send the program  and smartform.

Thanks

Praveen