Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PI 7.3 Upgrade : Full Cache Refresh Error

former_member191528
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We are upgrading our QAT box to PI 7.3. It has multiple nodes and when we run the full cache refresh transaction we are getting the following error message

<Message>Could not parse InterfaceDetermination object.</Message>

<Trace>com.sap.aii.af.lib.util.configuration.ConfigurationException: InterfaceDetermination object is configured as operation-dependent but has not declared a xml root tag at com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.cache.directory.DirectoryDataSAXHandler.endElement(DirectoryDataSAXHandler.java:1587)

Can anyone give a few suggestions on how to resolve this issue ?

The delta cache refresh works fine though but the full cache refresh is giving these errors.

Thanks,

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

DG
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I experiances the same when I was activating some objects that had been transported.

I soled the problem with deleting and recreate the ICO objects.

Daniel

jagesh
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

I am facing the same issue today in PO 7.5 single stack PO system while doing the full cache refresh, even though I re-create the same ICO Object in ID, same error is coming while doing the full cache refresh. when any messages come to PO for this ICO related then I can see error as "Unable to retrieve any CPA Cache objects required for InterfaceDetermination" in message monitor and message gets failed.

can you please suggest, Thank you.

Regards,

Jagesh

Answers (0)