cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current Asset Utility Data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus,

I have just installed the third party tools proyect on my MII 12.2 server . I created a query and works fine .  Pretty neat  .  The only problem is that when I change from "ed" to "ro"  it does not work . At runtime, the column is still of type "ed"  .  Any suggestion ¡?

Best regards,

Note .  I am running a 12.2.3 build 167 sp5 MII version on a 7.11 CE NW version

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fernando,

What SP for the 7.11 CE version?

Regards, Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Michel,

I am running a 12.2.3 build 167 SP5 MII version on a 7.11 CE NW version

Best regards,

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fernando,

If you are working on NWCE 7.11 which I would interpret as SP1, then your NW version needs to be updated to the level specified in the MII installation instructions.

Regards, Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Michael,

Because I can not wait until our basis people install the last SP for NWCE , I am moving forward on using the MII integration sample of the third party tools proyect . 

Now, I have the following questions :

1) How do I hide columns

2) How do retrieve values from this columns being the cursos at another column

3) How do I extend the table that contains the columns

Regards,

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fernando,

I am not familiar with the third party tools project.  Did you download it from SCN or is it from another source?

Thanks, Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Michael,

Yes I download it from the SCN .  There is a document created by Salvatore Castro where it explains the MII integration , but it does not explains the questions I wrote before .

Regards,

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fernando,

I am unable to find a document by that name.  Please post a link to Sam's (Salvatore Castro) document. 

Thanks, Mike

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I should have named this thread as  "third party tools proyect" . It may have gained more attention from the MII community . Anyway, your help have been of great help in past threads .

Best regards to all

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Assuming you've changed "ed" to "ro" in the ConvertMIIXMLTodHTML....xsl files, you should notice that read-only doesn't prompt you when double clicking on a cell in the /XMII/CM/ThirdPartyTools/dhtmlxSuite/Grid/samples/mii_integration/miidata_grid.html example page.  The calendar control is different than the number fields from the tag query.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jeremy,

I only made changes in the html file .  I will make the changes in the xsl files next monday . Thank you very much .  I will tell you what happens .

Best regards ,