cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We mantain the selling price of the product manually in the sales order and when we create the delivery the selling price is not copied,

Please advise me how can we make the Manually mantained selling priceI in the sales order to flow to the delivery.

Kindly Advise

Mohammed Raees

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Normally, in delivery only pricing records pertaining to freight rate is maintained. From sales order, the selling price will be copied into billing documents.

Read OSS Note 154529 - Pricing in the delivery for details.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear krishna raju

what additional setting we will do to maintain delivery pricing procedure

plz tell me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lavanya,

This is a standard SAP Pricing Procedure setup.  No further settings requried,

If Pricing is triggered in Sales order & Delivery and if all these condtions types are existing in Billing Pricing Procedure, these values will flow into Billing Document.

Regards

Raju

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

Pricing Procedure works as shown below

Sales Order Pricing  - Base Prices, Discounts, Taxes etc

Delivery Pricing - Freight Amount

Billing Pricing will copy all the condition types from Sales order and delivery directly.

Hence Sales order pricing need not flow into delivery.

If you want to maintain any specific Frieght conditions, use the delivery pricing procedure.  Otherwise, please dont user Delivery pricing procedure.

Pricing into the Billing document will be copied directly from the sales order.  hence sales order prices need not flow into delivery.

Hope this clarifies.

Regards

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ram/Raju,

Thanks for your valuable inputs

I have gone through the OSS Note and your suggestions and it is very clear to me.

But i have the following client requirement

1) When we deliver to the customer the customer only accepts one document ( Delivery Note or Invoice)

2) In our warehouse we only create the delivery note and the invoice is created by the finance department later

3) we cannot send the invoice with the delivery so what i was thinking was to print the invoice from the delivery and submit this invoice to the customer ( which will act as a delIvery note and invoice ) thats why i wanted the pricing to flow from the order to delivery  but few selling prices are manaul which are not flowing to the delovery note

Kindly advise if you have a better solution

Regards

Mohammed Raees

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,,

3) we cannot send the invoice with the delivery so what i was thinking was to print the invoice from the delivery and submit this invoice to the customer ( which will act as a delivery note and invoice ) that's why i wanted the pricing to flow from the order to delivery  but few selling prices are manual which are not flowing to the delivery note.

For this scenario either you have to create PRO-FORMA invoice and send with delivery.

OR ELSE,

After delivery immediately create invoice and send with delivery

Note: sales order price will not copy as it is in delivery document, pricing at delivery level is exclusively for transportation module(shipment cost)

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

i will try to convince the client to create the invoice at the warehouse itself.

Thanks for your advise

Mohammed Raees

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MR,

This is Standard SAP Scenario.  All the clients follow the same.

Create Sales Order

Create Delivery

Post Goods Issue

Create Proforma Invoice  (Send the materials with this)  - Proforma Invoice can be made with reference to delivery

then Finance can create Invoice with reference to the Billing document.

This is s standard procedure with most fo the clients.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Raju