Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transactions associated with MIGO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Does anyone knows or have a list of transaction that are associated with MIGO? I am trying to find the list so that I can identify what roles they are in.

Thank you,

Syed

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

paula_w_arnold
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Syed

You can find this information in table PRGN_CORR2.  It will show you the old transaction, the new transaction and what SAP release changed it.

Cheers

Paula

5 REPLIES 5

paula_w_arnold
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Syed

You can find this information in table PRGN_CORR2.  It will show you the old transaction, the new transaction and what SAP release changed it.

Cheers

Paula

0 Kudos

Hi Paula,

Thank you for your response. I tried to execute this table using SE16 by adding the version from 5.0 to 6.0 but it says "No table entries found for specific key". Did i do anything wrong?

Thanks

Syed

0 Kudos

Hi Syed

There are three fields in this table - the first field shows what SAP release changed the tcode, the next field is for the original tcode and the last field is for the new tcode.  Since you are interested in knowing what tcodes MIGO replaced, then you would only put a value into the last field.  I tried to upload a picture to show this but am having system issues right now.

Hope this helps.

cheers

Paula

0 Kudos

Thank  you Paula!

I was able to pull the list. Though it looks fairly small I am assuming that those are the only tcodes that are associated with MIGO. If you think my statement is incorrect please help. I am just trying to pull all the role that can lead a user to MIGO. We have tons of conflicts in GRC because of that.

Thanks

Syed

0 Kudos

Hi Syed

When we upgraded our system from 4.0B to ECC6, this was the table that the onsite SAP consultant told us to check for changed tcodes.

I just googled MIGO to see if there was other information available for it and SAP Help indicates that there are some other transactions that it replaced - it can now be used to post certain goods movements.  Here is the link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/pt/48/098ba835e1d311ba4d0800060d888b/content.htm

Hope this helps.

Paula