cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with charm Authorization

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a requirement , i need to control the Change request processing . Example : The Change Request is first Approved by Business Owner . Once Approved by Business Owner it is then Approved by Change Manager. The Requirement is if Business Owner approves the request instead of Change Manager it Gives Message that he is no authorized as we are controlling by B_USERSTAT. But in the actions the Options of Approve Change Request and Reject Change Request is not available for change manager to Approve it. My Requirement is to check the authorization and raise error message if Business Owner tries to approve the request for which he is not authorized. Please suggest BADI / Exit and which fields / structure to check for authrorization of business owner. Appreciare your help. Thanks Mahesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I am not getting, first of all how did you define which are the changes are approved by business owner or which one approved by change manager.

If you have a work flow like first needs to approved by business owner then it is by change manager, this can be controlled by B_USERSTAT, and the custom action allign with the status. you need to create it,

have you checked this SAP Community Network Wiki - SAP Solution Manager - Security and Authorizations - UC00044

Thanks,

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Request is first Approved by Business Owner . Once Approved by Business Owner it is then Approved by Change Manager. The Requirement is if Business Owner approves the request instead of Change Manager it Gives Message that he is no authorized as we are controlling by B_USERSTAT.

But in the actions the Options of Approve Change Request and Reject Change Request is not available for change manager to Approve it. My Requirement is to check the authorization and raise error message if Business Owner tries to approve the request for which he is not authorized. Please suggest BADI / Exit and which fields / structure to check for authrorization of business owner. Appreciare your help.

Thanks Mahesh