cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem Assigning Correlation to the Receiver Step

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am trying to create a scenario that uses 2 inbound files and converts that into 1 outbound file. I am using ccBPM with fork and inside the fork I have 2 receiver steps where I have to use the correlation.

I have created the correlation using the editor and when I tried to activate the correlation by selecting it in the receiver step properties, the correlation disappears.

PI version I am using is 7.3, I would greatly appreciate if anyone can help me with this issue.

Regards,

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi  Pradeep,

did you configure both receiver steps as "Process Start"? 2 Success branches in the fork?

Can you setup the correlation, save it, and press F7 (check)? Which results did you get?

Can you provide more details for the not expected BPM behaviour? May be with screen shots?

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Udo,

Thanks for showing intrest on this issue.

1. Yes I am seting both receiver step as "process start" and 2 branches in the fork.

2. When I pressed F7 on the correlation editor I have seen couple of messages stating that the " Step does not use any correlation" error message.

3. When I try to activate the created correlation in the Receiver steps, It disappears from the list box of Using correlation and activate correlation fields in the properties of the receiver step.

Regards,

Pradeep

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

i think that is a known ccBPM bug. Just click in an other field "Description" before you press save, that should work. Strange behaviour.

Regards,

Udo

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There was a similar problem here with a weird workaround.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3201993

Even if this work for you, you should raise an OSS.

Regards,

Prateek Raj Srivastava