SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding IW51

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to create notifications by pulling customer address not from KNA1 but rather of Contract Partners (created in FPP1). How could I do that? Back end configuration only allows me to switch between different Partner functions (SP,SH etc.) to pull the Customer Address. I can't see how I can use it to pull address of Contract Partners. Help?

4 REPLIES 4

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Normally the convention that is used is that the Customer number in table KNA1 and the Business Partner number is the same.

As because during the creation of the Business partner, the SD role is also created,

So now, if its the same, then pass the Buisness partner (Customer Number in KNA1) in the FM ISU_ADDREESS_PROVIDE with address type as B, to retrieve the contract partner address.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

That's the thing, the Customer Number in KNA1 and the BP Number in BUT000 (created from FPP1) is not the same as reference customer field in the latter has not been maintained.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont think you will be able to retrieve the Business partner address from the customer number, if they are not same.

So, now there are other objects which you can use for retrieving the BP address and then overwriting the Customer address.

Say you have installation, which you need to give as a input criteria in IW51. So you can pass this in FM ISU_GET_OBJECTS to retrieve the BP number and then pass it in the FM ISU_ADDREESS_PROVIDE with address type as B, to retrieve the contract partner address.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Any other ideas?