cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EBP SUS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

how the PO is transferred to Vendor SUS Portal, I have created Sc & following on document PO is also created.

I have created PO with supplier whose - output medium as XML , tick on portal supplier in company data.

How it is integarated with SUS vendor? what will be login name for SUS vendor whre I can see the PO tranferred from SRM.

Regards,

Nikhil Bhumkar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

if the PI interface is in place, upon saving the vendor (marked as portal vendor) vendor is replicated to SUS.

You will find the vendor in PPOCV_BBP.

If ROS process is customised, system will send one time user ID and password to vendor. Vendor will log in and create actual contact person.

Vendor contact person can also be created in portal by purchaser in portal and can be sent to vendor.

You need the PI interface PurchaseOrderRequest_Out and PurchaseOrderRequest_In for replicating the purchase order.

You have already selected the output medium as XML. When the PO will be released it will be replicated to SRM and vendor can see the PO with contact person log in.

For detail configuratio you can refer to config document in service market place.

With Regards,

Malay